Institutional insurance

Institutional insurance provides specialized coverages for most types of schools, non-profits, religious organizations and more

What is Institutional Insurance?

Institutional insurance is a collection of insurance coverages organized and designed with institutional organizations in mind.

Institutional organizations need institutional insurance coverage from property coverage, including fine art and religious articles, general liability insurance, to professional liability insurance that includes coverage for clergy and others while carrying out their duties, to sexual molestation and abuse coverage as well as employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) and directors and officers liability insurance.

    Who Needs Institutional Insurance?

    There are many different types of public and private institutions which require specialized coverages. Here are a few of the most common types:

    • Educational Institutions
    • Financial Institutions
    • Fraternal Organizations
    • Non-Profit Organizations
    • Religious Organizations

      Common Coverage for Institutional Organizations

    • BOP
    • General Liability
    • Workers Compensation
    • Professional Liability Insurance
    • Employment Practices Liability Insurance
    • Director & Officers Liability Insurance

    Request a quOte for institutional insurance