Schneiderman Insurance Agency provides restaurant insurance for most types of restaurants
Running a restaurant has unique challenges. Running more than one can be even harder. Let Schneiderman Insurance Agency show you how having the right insurance coverage for your restaurant will help make sure that you can always stat focused on your customers and their dining experience.
Who Needs Restaurant Insurance
In a nutshell: every food business needs to have some kind business insurance. Without it, one bad “food experience” or “trip and fall” will shut you down permanently.
We recognize that the exposures of the restaurant industry are as unique as your dishes. That’s why we offer industry-specific risk control services to help keep your business safe from kitchen fires, foodborne illness, slip and falls, and more.
From the family-owned restaurant to the national franchise, we provide coverage for a variety of restaurant types, including:
- Company or franchise-owned restaurants
- Family, casual, or fine dining restaurants
- Fast casual or quick-service restaurants
- Food management contractors
- Independently owned or chain restaurants
Restaurant Insurance Coverage Options
- Business interruption insurance
- Business owner’s policy (BOP) and packages
- Equipment breakdown insurance
- General liability insurance
- Inland marine insurance
- Liquor liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Workers compensation insurance
Contact us to learn how Schneiderman Insurance Agency can protect your restaurant.