Auto coverage is much more than finding the lowest price. It is about having the right coverage in place to protect you and the lives of the passengers in your vehicle in the event of an accident. At the Schneiderman Insurance Agency, we believe in helping you make the right coverage decision based on your lifestyle and needs.
By law, all vehicles in operation in the state of California are required to be insured or bonded.
Auto insurance includes but is not limited to the following coverage:
- Liability – insurance for property damage and injuries to others caused by you while operating your vehicle.
- Uninsured Motorist Protection– pays the cost of damages and injuries caused by a driver who was not insured.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision